Regardless of the numerous accounts of organ damage and pesticide-resistant weeds, US government is on the verge of approving six more GMO food. The first two crops on this list have been on the old, slower-track approval process, which allows 60 days for the public to comment. The remaining four are new additions but are on the fast track. The six GMOs are :
- Dow 2,4-D and Glufosinate Tolerant Soybean
- Syngenta Corn Rootworm Resistant Corn
- Okanagan Non-Browning Apple
- Monsanto Dicamba Tolerant Soybean
- Dow 2,4-D, Dlyphosate and Glufosinate Tolerant Soybean
- Genective Glyphosate Tolerant Corn
If you want to "Be GMO Free" stay informed by checking out these recommended books featured on GeneticallyEngineeredFoodNews.com!