You probably be well aware what a ladder is as it is one of the most basic house items found most houses, however, by definition a ladder is basically a tool with steps on it that helps you to reach a height you can’t without a ladder. There are many types of ladders available in the markets which all functions to gain elevation but has slightly different core usage for e.g.
- Extension ladder: This ladder can extend its length twice than its original length and is extremely useful for elevation up to several floors.
- Loft ladder/attic ladder: This is a retractable ladder and is used in entrance or exit attic/loft.
- Step ladder: This is a two sided ladder and is fold able to help consume less space. There many more types of ladders approximately 13 to be more precise which you can find on abovethefloor.net so it is difficult to determine which ladder is the best as it depends on the need and utility of the user. 3 ladders are briefly discussed below.
- Louisville FE3228 28 ft Fiberglass Multi-section Extension Ladder
This extension ladder is the best example of a perfect extension ladder. The qualities of this ladder are out of this world like it is extremely strong is able to hold heavy weights up to 300 pounds which is very impressive among the family of ladders. Just like its strength, it is also very durable and long lasting and can survive harsh climatic conditions with quite ease. One of the main fine qualities of this ladder is its height; you can easily reach up to a 2 story house’s roof with this ladder. Even though it can be elevated really high but its safety and stability features keeps it safe.
- Louisville AA2210 Aluminum
This is by far the best Attic ladder, let’s start with the looks, many customers has given extremely great reviews regarding its looks as it is classy, modern, luxurious and fancy at the same time but looks aren’t the only fascinating thing about this attic ladder, it has other great qualities too like this attic ladder has wide clearance, therefore, it is easier to store and transport things in and out, it has a gas cylinder which helps in smooth opening and closing. The ladder also has slip-resistant cross tread steps which make the ladder adjustable to any floor type, furthermore, this has incredible power to withhold extreme pressure and weight of up to 375 pounds.
- Little Giant Ladder Systems 15355-001 5′ Quick-N-Lite
This is one of the best step ladders both in terms of looks and performance. One of the most renowned things about this ladder is its light weight which makes carrying it around so much easier, it weighs only 12.5 lbs. Even though it is lightweight, it can still hold up to 300lbs of weight. The convenience is another factor which makes this step ladder amazing as it can be stored easily as it is fold able and not too large. This ladder is very affordable and can be found in many construction sites.