You’re about to discover how to identify and avoid these dangerous and controversial foods from your diet completely. GMO's (Genetically Modified Organisms) are everywhere. Banned in many countries all over the world including Japan, Australia, and the UK, GMO foods are abundant in the United States. Over 75% of foods sold in supermarkets contain GMO's. The action steps in this book will teach you how to eliminate GMO foods from your diet and uncover the many sources of genetically modified foods, some of which may surprise you. Whatever your diet, meat eater or vegan, raw food or paleo, or any of the thousands of diets that exist, this book will ensure the foods you consume are healthy, full of nutrition, and do not contain genetically modified organisms.
Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn...
- What GMO foods are and how they are engineered
- The unexpected places these genetically modified foods are found
- A step by step action plan for eliminating these potentially dangerous foods from your diet forever
- The identities of food manufactures that use GMOs in thousands of off the shelf store bought food products
- The most common genetically modified foods on the market
- The Monsanto Corporation's ambitious plan to own the world's food supply
- Why buying "Organic" is not enough
"This is probably one of the most important books you can read. And I really do mean this. I am a big believer that most of our disease we suffer in the modern world comes from our diet. ESPECIALLY if you are an American. GMOs are sanctioned poison. I am a big health nut and Paleo guy and the first thing you realize is that GMO food is killing us. I am already making steps to rid my diet of such things, but this book is a life saver on the steps and so forth to help you do it. If you care about your health or the health of your love ones read this book."
- Terence C. on November 18, 2013>
Want to learn more? Check out more recommended books and documentaries on GMOs and genetically modified food.
|AWS Access Key ID: AKIAI3KEUMGSX6F64C4Q. You are submitting requests too quickly. Please retry your requests at a slower rate.