- : Non-GMO demand “trickles down” to seed companies - The Organic & Non-GMO Report
More non-GMO seed companies are emerging to meet the demand as farmers face low commodity prices and failing GMO traits
- : Feeding with Seed: the fertile gift that keeps on growing - The Organic & Non-GMO Report
Mauro Seed Company’s “Grow one, Give one” approach donates enough seed to produce two million pounds of food
- : Focus on soil health is key to smooth transition to organic farming - The Organic & Non-GMO Report
Farmers who transition to organic farming must have a different mindset with a long-term focus on soil health, say several farmers who successfully made the transition.
- : 2018 Non-GMO and Organic Grain Production Contracts - The Organic & Non-GMO Report
The following companies are offering contracts to farmers to grow non-GMO and organic grains in 2018.
- : Missouri organic family farm faces ruin after herbicide drift - The Organic & Non-GMO Report
Vesterbrook Farm, which supplies a 150-member CSA near St. Louis, suffers huge losses of vegetable and fruits from herbicide drift from a neighbor’s soybean field.