- : New certification aims to make organic regenerative - The Organic & Non-GMO Report
Regenerative Organic Certification fills gaps in organic rules around soil health, worker fairness, and animal welfare.
- : Whitewash book reveals “strategic deception” about safety of Roundup weed-killer - The Organic & Non-GMO Report
Glyphosate, the main ingredient in Monsanto’s Roundup herbicide, is the most widely used herbicide in the U.S. with more than 300 million pounds sprayed every year.
- : Number of U.S. certified organic farms increased 13 percent in 2017 - The Organic & Non-GMO Report
Domestic production of organic corn and soybeans increasing to help reduce dependence on imports
- : A full belly nourishes a full soul - The Organic & Non-GMO Report
Soulfull Project’s nutritious hot cereal a boon to food banks
- : Modified: A journey into the heart of food - The Organic & Non-GMO Report
Independent natural retailers keep the conversation going