The battle in California over Proposition 37 is boiling and the ballot will be held in November this year. Millions of dollars are already being wasted by the opposition campaign to silent the issue, but the initiate is not to be pulled back. Rather, it is gaining momentum with every evil and dirty move played by the opposition giant Monsanto. The ballot will make mandatory labeling of GMOs and this will help the consumers to carefully check the ingredients before buying them. The top ten lies are:
1. The law "would require a warning label on food products."
2. "The safety and benefits of these ingredients are well established."
3. "The American Medical Association just re-affirmed that there is no scientific justification for special labeling of bioengineered foods."
4. Food companies "have had the choice" to use GM ingredients.
5. "FDA says that such labeling would be inherently misleading to consumers."
6. "Consumers have broad food choices today, but could be denied these choices if Prop 37 prevails."
7. "Interestingly, the main proponents of Proposition 37 are special interest groups and individuals opposed to food biotechnology who are not necessarily engaged in the production of our nation's food supply."
8. Beneath their right to know slogan is a deceptive marketing campaign aimed at stigmatizing modern food production.
9. "[Proponents] opinions are in stark contrast with leading health associations.
10. "The California proposal would serve the purposes of a few special interest groups at the expense of the majority of consumers."
If you want to "Be GMO Free" stay informed by checking out these recommended books featured on GeneticallyEngineeredFoodNews.com!